We have a Danish Friendship association, called Tamale Youth Home Cultural Group Denmark.
The association was founded in 2011 by a network of people in Denmark with relationships to us.
AIM OF THE ASSOCIATION
Our Danish association supports us by:
- information’s in Denmark and abroad about TYHCG through talks, interviews, articles, newsletters, Facebook uploads etc
- help with applications for fundraising and projects
- finding sponsorships for school fees for children in Tamale. Pt 15 sponsorships
- in 2011 sending a container to Ghana
- continuously upgrading the workshops and stage at Youth Home through membership fee's or donations
- hosting the group when visiting Denmark in a group as well as individually
- contact organization for handling donations from Denmark to the group and its members
- recieve donations and donate fx sewing machines and sewing tool kit for the disseminated students from the sewing workshop
- building networks with other development institutions, organisations and NGO's in Denmark and abroad
The association has 50 members and is a NGO based totally on voluntary work.
The board members are in close contact with other international friends of TYHCG all over the World.
MEMBERSHIP AND DONATION
You can get membership of the association by paying 40 US$ a year
You are also mostly welcome to donate any amount of money to TYHCG through the association and they will hand it over to us in the group.
Please mail one of the Danish contact persons for membership and/or donations.
Chairman Lise Drewes Nielsen: firstname.lastname@example.org